“Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD your God which He has given you.”
— Deuteronomy 16:17
Donate funds for those items that CFM is not able to obtain from other sources.
- Donate gift certificates to local supermarkets.
- Donate food, clothing, diapers/baby wipes, or personal hygiene items.
- Donate towards the purchase of a new van for food pick ups.
- Allocate a portion of your annual budget to support the Director's salary.
- Allocate a portion of your annual budget to support the cost of utilities.
Make checks payable to “Central Food Ministry” . Mail to 370 West Sixth Street, Lowell, MA 01850. Or make credit card donation below.