Skip to main content
- Each family receives a 5-day supply of food per visit for each member of the family regardless of family size.
- Clients are eligible every 30 days for food.
- Close to 4,000 households were served in FY 2021-22 representing almost 8,000 adults and over 3,000 children.
- The number of handicapped individuals served has almost tripled since 1998.
- The majority of families/individuals are either White or Hispanic.
- The majority of families/individuals come from City of Lowell while others come from the surrounding towns of Dracut, Billerica, Chelmsford and Tewksbury (15 communities in all).
- Volunteers work over 10,000 hours combined in a given year.
- Over 600,000 pounds of food as well as thousands of pieces of clothing, coats, personal care products, and household items are distributed annually.